In Stock - Item usually ships within 24 to 48 hours
(Covid Shipping Impact Statement)
* Discount Eligible
* Free Shipping Eligible (More Info)
(on orders over $99.99) - not valid with any other sales offer
Group 24 Battery Cover with Yellow Caps for 1966-1974 Chrysler models.
This cover duplicates the appearance of an original Mopar battery, while allowing the use of a modern Group 24 maintenance-free battery. Simply slip the cover over any top-post battery and attach the battery cables. The cover includes yellow color caps.
Models that used Yellow Cap Batteries from Chrysler:
- 1966 with 361 engines and 59 amp alternator
- 1967-1971 with 383 engines and 59 amp alternator
- 1970 with 318 and 340 engines and 59 amp alternator
- 1971 with 360 engines and 59 amp alternator
- 1972 with 400 engines and 59 amp alternator
Topper Inside Measurements are as follows:
- 10-5/16" x 6-7/8" x 5/8"
- Post Center to Center is 8-3/16"
This cover is designed for use on flat-top batteries, but may be used on a filler-cap-equipped battery if battery post extensions # B67 are installed. Includes instructions.