In Stock - Item usually ships within 24 to 48 hours
(Covid Shipping Impact Statement)
* Discount Eligible
* Free Shipping Eligible (More Info)
(on orders over $99.99) - not valid with any other sales offer
Group 24 Battery Cover with Green Caps for 1966-1974 Chrysler models.
This cover duplicates the appearance of an original Mopar battery, while allowing the use of a modern Group 24 maintenance-free battery. Simply slip the cover over any top-post battery and attach the battery cables. The cover includes green color caps.
Models that used Green Cap Batteries from Chrysler:
- 1966-1969 with 225, 273, and 318 engines and 48 amp alternator
- 1968-1969 with 340 engines and 48 amp alternator
- 1970-1973 with 225, 318, and 340 engines and 46 amp alternator
- 1973 with 400 engines and 59 amp alternator
- 1974 with 225 and 318 engines and 48 amp alternator
Topper Inside Measurements are as follows:
- 10-5/16" x 6-7/8" x 5/8"
- Post Center to Center is 8-3/16"
This cover is designed for use on flat-top batteries, but may be used on a filler-cap-equipped battery if battery post extensions # B67 are installed. Includes instructions.