Ships directly from the manufacturer
* Discount Exempt
* Not Eligible For Free Shipping
1971-1972 Chevrolet GMC Truck Front Drop Spindle Kit.
The Detroit Speed Drop Spindle Kit improves the handling and performance of your 1971-1972 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 Truck while lowering the front ride height by 2.50-inch The drop spindle kit includes forged aluminum drop spindles with forged steel steering arms, ball joints, tie-rod ends, and tie-rod adjusters. The uprights feature truck hub pack wheel bearings with a dual bolt pattern (5x5-inch or 5x4.75-inch). The hub bearings use OE-style GMT800 (1999-2006) Silverado brake design, allowing stock or aftermarket brake options.
- Lower Your 1967-1970 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 2.50-inch with
- Forged Aluminum Drop Spindles with Forged Steel Steering Arms
- 100% Bolt-On for a Quick and Easy Installation in Your Garage
- Modern GMT800 (1999-2006 Silverado) Truck Hub Pack, Wheel
- Bearings with Dual Bolt Pattern (5x5-inch or 5x4.75-inch),
- Means No More Packing Messy Wheel Bearings
- Made in the USA, DSE Forged Aluminum Spindles with Forged
- Steel Steering Arms – for Strength and Durability
- Designed to Use the GMT800 Brake Calipers, Brackets, and Pads
- (requires DSE 13-inch dual drilled rotors) – Also Allows
- Aftermarket Brake Options
- Includes Spindles, Hub/Wheel Bearings, Steering Arms, Ball Joints,
- Inner and Outer Tie-Rod Ends, and Tie-Rod Adjusters
Must use at least 17" wheels with a minimum inside wheel diameter of 16.250". Brakes are required for this installation. GMT 800 style brakes are required for this installation - see instructions for details.