Ships directly from the manufacturer
* Discount Exempt
* Not Eligible For Free Shipping
1967-1972 Chevrolet GMC Truck Speedmax Front Suspension Kit with Double Adjustable Shocks for models with Small Block Chevy Engine.
The Detroit Speed C10 SpeedMAX front suspension is designed for a truck using truck strength parts and not car strength parts. It is designed with no compromises and exclusive DSE suspension geometry for superior handing and ride quality at a lowered ride height. This 100% bolt-on front suspension system is based on the later model GMT800 Silverado truck application. Includes Made in the USA, DSE forged aluminum uprights with modern truck hub pack wheel bearings. Features 5 x 5” and 5 x 4-3/4” dual bolt pattern hubs.
- Double Adjustable Shocks
- 550lb/in Springs
- SBC Brackets
Features & Benefits:
- 100% bolt-on front suspension system.
- Body panels and engine do not need to be removed for installation.
- Features “Detroit Tuned” GMT800 rack and pinon steering.
- DSE “Detroit Tuned” aluminum body coilover shocks/springs
- allow for ride height adjustment and spring rate tuning
- without having to disassemble the control arms.
- Features ADI (Austempered Ductile Iron) upper shock bracket
- that uses a special heat- treated high strength cast iron for
- excellent wear resistance and fatigue strength.
- Includes sway bar with improved design/rate over optional
- factory bar using polyurethane bushings and low friction
- modern aluminum end links.Uses tubular upper and lower
- control arms with Delrin bushings that are designed for trucks.
- Stainless steel upper control arm cross shafts feature caster
- tuner bushings
Note: Must use at least 17” wheels that require a minimum
inside wheel diameter of 16.250"
Note: Part # 050403DS Brake rotors and 092534DS steering shaft are required for this installation.